Find Out More About Gregg D. Bobier, DMD in Oakland County, MI
Your smile deserves the best treatment possible, so if you need oral surgery, pay us a visit soon. We will be happy to perform your dental surgery and help you keep your smile on track. Here are some advantages of receiving care at Gregg D. Bobier, DMD in Oakland County, MI:
- Dr. Bobier has more than 20 years of experience.
- We use IV sedation to ensure you have a pleasant procedure.
- Our dedicated staff will answer all your questions.
- We have a clean facility you’ll find comfortable and inviting.
We Can Meet All Your Oral Surgery Needs
No matter what kind of oral surgery you need, Dr. Bobier and our team can help. Unlike a general dentist, he has received additional education and training in all types of dental surgery. Here are a few surgical procedures we routinely perform:
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – We can handle any wisdom teeth, even if they’re impacted.
- Bone Grafts – This procedure will prepare your jaw for dental implants.
- Dental Implant Placement – Dr. Bobier will place your implants before they are restored by your dentist.
We also offer other surgical services, including:
- Biopsies on suspicious areas inside your mouth
- Nerve repositioning
- Socket preservation
- Ridge augmentation
- Cleft lip and palate treatment
- Treatment of tumors and cysts of the mouth and jaws
You can feel confident trusting your oral surgery to Dr. Bobier. He was a visiting clinician in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Mayo Clinic and was a senior staff surgeon at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. He and our staff will warmly welcome you or a family member to our oral surgery practice.
Now that you know more about Gregg D. Bobier, DMD in Oakland County, MI, we invite you to visit us. Please call our Rochester or Clarkston location today to make an appointment.