Make Sure Your Smile Gets the Surgical Care It Needs
When your smile is suffering and needs oral surgery, it’s time to call a specialist. You want a professional who has the training and background necessary to give you the excellent care you deserve. In the Auburn Hills area, that professional is Dr. Gregg Bobier.
Dr. Bobier has worked hard for over 20 years providing his patients with top-tier treatment at every visit. He and our staff provide personalized service that meets the individual needs of our patients. We take our time to give each patient one-on-one care so that they leave completely satisfied with their experience.
As our patient, you’ll have access to IV sedation to keep you relaxed during your procedure. It will put you in a “twilight” state similar to sleep. You won’t experience any of the sensations of your procedure – including the sights, sounds, or smells – and you won’t have any memory of it afterward.
We offer many types of oral surgery here. Below are some of the procedures we perform most often:
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth can’t be saved, our team will remove it quickly and gently.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We will take on any wisdom teeth cases, even impacted wisdom teeth.
- Bone Grafts – Become a candidate for dental implants with this procedure that builds up your jawbone.
- Dental Implant Placement – We can place single implants or implants for dentures, All-on-4®, or All-on-6.
- Biopsies for Oral Pathology – Dr. Bobier will take a small sample from a suspicious area, lump, or sore inside your mouth so that the lab can analyze it.