Make Sure Your Smile Gets the Surgical Service It Needs
During any dental problem, our very first goal is getting you out of pain. When you visit Gregg D. Bobier, DMD, we make comfort a concern all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can stop discomfort and ease your mind quickly. We offer dental sedation and calming amenities to help you feel completely relaxed during your care.
Once we have ensured your comfort, we can focus on discovering the ideal fix to mend your smile. We offer several types of oral surgery and other services, including:
We offer many types of oral surgery here. Below are some of the procedures we perform most often:
- Tooth Extractions – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. When it’s required, we can handle tooth removal.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can solve problems with your wisdom teeth if they pose any current or potential threats to your smile or your dental health.
- Bone Grafts – If you have lost bone mass in your jaw and want to become a candidate for dental implants, a bone graft rebuilds the jawbone.
- Dental Implant Placement – If you do require teeth extracted, you need to get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, secure, and steady.
- Biopsies for Oral Pathology – We will send any tissues from your mouth that appear problematic to the laboratory to have them closely analyzed.
We can help you keep your healthy smile with our various preventive services and general dentistry as soon as we’ve managed your issue. If you need an oral surgeon in Bloomfield Hills, MI, call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD at 248-656-8880 (Rochester) office or 248-625-4492 (Clarkston) office to schedule your procedure with Dr. Bobier.